The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration OWWA NCR will open the application for Education for Development Scholarship Program (EDSP) starting June 15, 2020 until August 15, 2020.
Who are qualified to apply on EDSP Scholarship?
- Legal dependent of an active OWWA member-OFW
- For Grade 12 – must have at least 80% GWA and belongs to the upper 20% of graduating class (based on Grade 11 grades)
- While for 2nd-5th year currently enrolled in college – with 85% GWA or its equivalent rating without failing grades
What are the Requirements for OWWA ESDP?
- Application Form
- 2 copies 2×2 ID picture
- Proof of OWWA Membership -Official Receipt of OWWA Contribution, OFW Membership Record
- Proof of Relationship to OFW – Birth Certificate (issued by PSA) of applicant, (if child of OFW)/ Birth Certificate (issued by PSA) of both applicant & OFW (if brother/sister of OFW) / Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) from PSA (if OFW is unmarried)
- Certified True Copy of Grades/ Transcript of Records
- Form 2 A. Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Form 2 B. Principal’s Certification
How to apply?
Applicants can submit their requirements online at [email protected] or through express delivery or courier services in the Office address of OWWA NCR 2nd floor, STWLPC Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.,Pasay City.
EDSP Application Form
Download and Fill up the application form below:
Download EDSP application here.
For other regions, you can contact OWWA Regional/Field Office in your area.
Source: OWWA NCR
9 thoughts on “OWWA EDSP scholarship application to open on June 15”
ako po ay isang OFW na nawalan ng trabaho napauwi po ako last september 2nd year college pa po anak ko paano po sya maka avail ng scholarship. wala po akong work na ngaun. Sana po matulungan nyo ako.
Ako Carmelita C. Pineda
Ask lang po ako kung qualified ako sa Tabang OFW Program. I am single, at naka uwi last Sept.03 galing Abu Dhabi. At pwede ba na ma qualify ang niece ko, sya ay Senior High School.
Follow up po sa releasing Ng cheke ni Maximus O. Espares ( grade 7)
pwede ko po ba iapply ung anak ko 1st year college na sya this coming school year. at pano po ba mag appky?
Hi Goodafternoon Ma’am/Sir! Ask ko lang po kung pwede po ba ako mag apply ng scholarship sainyo? Ako na lang po kasi ang pinapaaral ng papa ko na OFW sa Saudi Riyadh po siya. Nahihirapan na po kasi siya sa tf ko sa OLFU, hindi po namin akalain na sobrang laki ang itataas kahit pandemic. Matagal narin po siyang OFW ako po ay pa 3rd year college na po, sana po mabigyan niyo ako ng kahit kaunting tulong. Maraming salamat po!
Pwede po ba ako mag apply first year college napo ako yung mama kopo ofw po
Pwede po ba mag apply dito ako anak ko. first year colleges na po sa sa pasukan.
paano po ang pag apply???