Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) is given two times a year to education graduates. Successful examinees will be eligible to practice their profession and will acquire a license for teaching. It is usually held every March and September in different testing centers nationwide.
But due to the Pandemic, almost all of the board exams have been postponed, the same with the LET which was supposedly be held last March 2021. Fortunately, PRC decided to divide the next schedules of exams into 4 batches due to the number of examinees and to accommodate all examinees starting from September 2021 to June 2022.
Who are eligible to apply?
The applicant must be a citizen of the Philippines or an alien whose country has reciprocity with the Philippines as prescribed by RA No. 7836 as amended by RA 9293. You must be more than 18 years old and of good moral character.
LET Exam Schedule 2022
The Professional Regulation Commission announces the new schedule for the Teachers Board Exam for the year 2022. Pursuant to Resolution No. 1363 (s. 2021), the LET Exam Schedule will be divided into 4 Batches.
- January 30 2022 for 1st batch;
- March 27, 2022 for 2nd batch; and
- June 26, 2022 for the 3rd batch
- September 25, 2022 for the 4th batch
The first batch will be on January 30 2022 while the second batch is on March 27, 2022, The third batch is on June 26, 2022, and lastly, the Fourth batch will be on September 25, 2022. Refer to the table below for the complete details.
|Batch||Date of Exam||Places||Date of Filing||Deadline of Filing||Expected Date of Result|
|First Batch||January 30, 2022||NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Bohol, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Dumaguete, Jolo, Sulu, Kidapawan, Masbate, Palawan, Romblon, and Tawi-tawi||For approved examinees of year 2020 and 2021 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers only||March 11, 2022|
|Second Batch||March 27, 2022||NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Bohol, Cauayan, Catanduanes, Catarman, Dumaguete, Jolo, Sulu, Kidapawan, and Tawi-tawi||For approved examinees of year 2020 and 2021 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers only||May 6, 2022|
|Third batch||June 26, 2022||NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Bohol, Cauayan, Dumaguete, Catanduanes, Catarman, Kidapawan, Jolo, Sulu, and Tawi-tawi||For approved examinees of year 2020 and 2021 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers only||August 5, 2022|
|Fourth Batch||September 25, 2022||NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bohol and Dumaguete||Apr. 25, 2022||July 25, 2022||December 9, 2022|
Also Read: List of examinees for LET September 2021
- All applicants whose applications were already processed and paid for and have received their Notice of Admission shall be automatically included in the list of examinees.
- The list of Room Assignments shall be released and posted on the PRC Website one (1) month before the scheduled examinations (for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th batches) in order for the examinees to verify whether their names are included in the list.
- Those applicants who are not included in the list of Room Assignments based on the scheduled examinations (for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th batches) may contact the Regional Office where they applied to take the examination for confirmation and inclusion in the said list.
- The online application system for LEPT 2021 is closed for additional applicants in the said examination.
Use of Calculator
PRC releases Resolution No. 25 series of 2019 for the list of allowed calculators to be used in LET.
- Only the examinees in Secondary Level major in Mathematics (under Specialization subject) are allowed to use calculator.
- The only allowed features of calculator are Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Trigonometric Function, Logarithm and xy.
- Only one (1) calculator is allowed in examination room.
The resolution shall be applied starting the September 2019 Licensure Exam for Teachers.
Guidelines and protocols in the conduct of Licensure exam during the Covid 19 pandemic.
Note: Read the memorandum below for the guidelines and protocols to be observed in the conduct of the Licensure exam during the Covid 19 pandemic.
Update: March 28, 2021, LET Exam-Everything you need to know (Coverage of Exam, What to bring, and Guidelines)
LET Application Online
In order to make the application online smooth, you need to prepare the requirements as well as the needed information beforehand.
You need an active email address. I advise that you use Gmail or yahoo. You also need your mobile number, cedula, and other pertinent information like the date of your graduation, etc. A 2×2 ID picture in .jpg format is necessary. You must be wearing collared attire with a white background. Importantly, it must be less than 6 months old. Ears should be visible and you must not wear any eyeglasses.
Step by Step Guide
Go to http://online.prc.gov.ph/. If it’s your first time, you need to register first by clicking the register button. Check the Terms of Service and click the “I agree” button. However, if you already have an account, you can sign in directly using your details.
1. Use a computer with a good internet connection and access the LERIS. If you are doing this for the first time, go to the REGISTER tab then use the scroll bar to read the TERMS of SERVICE. Click the I Agree button to continue. If you already have an account, sign in to the system using your login details.
For the first-time registrants, follow the procedure here.
Assuming that you already have registered to LERIS and finished with your personal information and upload a photo, follow the steps below.
2. On the upper right side of your screen, choose the SELECT TRANSACTION button. A pop-up will appear, Click the EXAMINATION tab and fill out the needed information. Then click the PROCEED button.
3. After that, select the regional office near you as well as your appointment date. For the payment method, you can either pay personally at the PRC office or via bank payment. If you opt to pay ion PRC you can do so on your appointment date.
You can choose to pay either at UPCB bank, landbank using an e-payment portal or Gcash.
4. After your payment, return to your Existing Transaction Tab and check your payment status. Do not forget to print your application form.
What to bring during your appointment?
After you finish your online application, you need to prepare the things you need for your appointment. For the first time takers, bring the following documents with you:
- Printed application form/
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with the date of graduation, the seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs);
- Birth certificate issued by PSA- original and photocopy
- Marriage contract issued by the PSA for married female applicants (original and photocopy);
- A fee of P900.00
- Original and photocopy of any government-issued ID.
However, if you are a repeater, you need to bring with you an Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with the date of graduation, the seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs) and Birth certificate issued by PSA- original and photocopy. Prepare a valid government ID and your printed appointment schedule.
Like us on Facebook to be updated with the latest news, jobs, and scholarships.