If you are planning to transfer funds or pay for goods and services using InstaPay, you must know the different Payment Service Providers/ Participating Banks/ E-money issuers that you can use.
- What is InstaPay?
- Who can use InstaPay?
- InstaPay ACH Participants (as of 30 June 2022)
- QR Ph Person-to-Person Participants (as of 30 June 2022)
- InstaPay Transactions Limit
- InstaPay Processing Time
- Instapay Fees
What is InstaPay?
InstaPay is an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) service that allows users to send money instantly from one bank account to another. InstaPay is available 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Who can use InstaPay?
Customers of InstaPay participating institutions with savings, current, or e-money accounts (with
or without ATM/debit cards) can use InstaPay for sending and/or receiving fund transfers. Users of
Instapay may be individuals, businesses, or government agencies.
InstaPay ACH Participants (as of 30 June 2022)
Here’s the list of InstaPay Participating Banks
Universal and Commercial Banks (U/KBs)
- Asia United Bank Corporation
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- BDO Unibank, Inc.
- China Banking Corporation
- CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation
- CIMB Bank Philippines, Inc.
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- East West Banking Corporation
- ING Bank N.V.
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Maybank Philippines, Inc
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co.
- Philippine Bank of
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Trust Company
- Rizal Commercial Banking
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Security Bank Corporation
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- Philippine Veterans Bank
Thrift Banks (TBs)
- AllBank, Inc.
- BPI Direct BanKO, Inc.
- Card SME Bank Inc.
- China Bank Savings, Inc.
- Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
- Legazpi Savings Bank, Inc.
- Malayan Savings Bank, Inc.
- Queen City Development Bank, Inc.
- Philippine Savings Bank
- Producers Savings Bank Corporation
- Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc.
- Sun Savings Bank, Inc.
- Wealth Development Bank Corporation
- Dumaguete City Development Bank
- ISLA Bank, Inc.
- Philippine Business Bank, Inc.
- UCPB Savings Bank, Inc.
Rural Banks (RBs)
- Binangonan Rural Bank, Inc.
- Camalig Bank, Inc.
- Card Bank, Inc.
- Cebuana Lhuiller Rural Bank, Inc.
- Community Rural Bank of Romblon
- Dungganon Bank, Inc.
- East West Rural Bank, Inc.
- Partner Rural Bank (Cotabato), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Guinobatan, Inc.
- Mindanao Consolidated Cooperative Bank
- SeaBank Philippines, Inc.
- Bangko Mabuhay, Inc.
- BDO Network Bank, Inc.
- Quezon Capital Rural Bank, Inc.
Digital Banks (DBs)
- Tonik Digital Bank, Inc.
Electronic Money Issuers (EMI) – Others
- CIS Bayad Center, Inc.
- DCPay Philippines, Inc.
- Grab Pay
- G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI)
- Lulu Financial Services (Phils), Inc.
- PayMaya Philippines, Inc.
- Shopee Pay Philippines, Inc..
- StarPay Corporation
- TayoCash, Inc
- USSC Money Services, Inc. InstaPay
- 12. Zybi Tech, Inc.
- Alipay Philippines, Inc.
- OmniPay, Inc.
QR Ph Person-to-Person Participants (as of 30 June 2022)
InstaPay Transactions Limit
Customers can transfer funds up to PHP50,000 per transaction as many times during the day. They should, however, contact their bank or non-bank e-money issuer to verify if there is a minimum amount for sending via Instapay or a daily limit on the aggregate amount a customer may transact in a day.
InstaPay Processing Time
When you transfer Funds using InstaPay, the Funds will be available right away.
Participating institutions may apply a fee for sending via InstaPay. The fee may vary depending on each
participating institution’s pricing strategy. There is no fee, however, for receiving funds via InstaPay.
Customers receive the amount in full.