Digital wallets are becoming more and more popular as a way to pay for things, but there are also many other benefits of using them. Gcash is one of the popular digital wallets in the Philippines. With Gcash you can buy loads, pay bills, send money, and a lot more.
If you want to pay your NBI Clearance through your mobile phone without going out to a brick store to pay, you can do so by using your GCash app on your mobile phone.
These are the simple steps to follow in paying your NBI Clearance through GCash:
- Prepare your NBI Clearance Reference number. Refer to the photo below where you can find it.
- Log in to your Gcash account. In the dashboard, go to “Pay Bills” Icon of the application.
- Then in Categories, choose the “Government” Menu.
- Browse and Select for the NBI button.
- Pay your NBI Clearance using your reference number, contact number, amount, and email address. The NBI Clearance fee is P130 pesos. There is a transaction fee of P25 which makes it P155 in total. After you fill out the details needed, click next.
- Then wait for the confirmation.
- You are done paying your NBI Clearance through GCash.
Your Payment will be posted within 24 hours. That’s how easy right now to pay for government services online using the GCash app. This is without going to a physical store or going in line in the middle of the afternoon when the heat is unbearable. It is much faster in terms of time consumed and the quick service you can avail of.