The Department of Health (DOH) announces vacant positions as of June 2021. If you are interested to apply, see all the vacant positions below, its qualifications, and the application process.
DOH Hiring 2021
- One (1) Chief Administrative Officer
- One (1) Computer Maintenance Technology III
- One (1) Accountant II
- One (1) Computer Maintenance Technology II
- One (1) Administrative Officer IV (Human Resource Management Officer II)
- One (1) Administrative Officer IV (Budget Officer II)
- One (1) Human Resource Management Officer II
- One (1) Administrative Officer IV
- One (1) Administrative Assistant III
See the PDF below to see the details per vacant jobs which include qualifications, job descriptions, salary grade etc.
How to apply?
Interested Applicants may send their applications via email at [email protected]. You can bring in the following at Personnel Administration Division, Bldg. 12-A, Ground floor, Department of Health, San Lazaro Compound, Rizal Avenue Extension, Sta. Cruz, Manila.
1. Letter of Intent indicating the position title you are applying for (addressed to Laureano C. Cruz, MPA, Director IV, Administrative Service)
2. Four (4) copies of accomplished and duly signed Personal Data Sheet Form (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
3. Four (4) copies of accomplished and duly signed Work Experience Sheet Form (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
4. One (1) copy of Transcript of Records
5. One (1) copy of Diploma
6. One (1) copy of CSC Eligibility and/or PRC Eligibility including both PRC License and Board Rating
7. Copy of Certificate of Trainings8. IPCR Rating equivalent to one rating period (applicable to permanent government employees only).
Deadline of Submission
The deadline for Submission will be on June 13, 2021. Please note that we will no longer entertain applicants who have incomplete requirements and will not accept applications after the said deadline.