In order to become a licensed criminologist in the Philippines, you have to passed the Criminology Board Exam conducted by the the Professional Regulatory Board of Criminology supervised by the PRC.
If you are looking for reading materials and reviewers, then look no further. We have collected some that might be of help with your review.
Disclaimer: We don’t own the reviewers and reading materials. Credit to their respective owners.
Criminology Board Exam Coverage
Criminology Board Examination shall cover the following subject areas:
- Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Jurisprudence, Procedure, and Evidence
- Crime Detection and Investigation
- Correctional Administration
- Sociology of Crimes and Ethics
Criminology Board Exam Reviewer
- Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation
- Arrest, Raid, Search, and Seizure
- Investigation of Specific Crimes
- Evidence and its Importance in Investigation
- Introduction to Special Crime Investigation
- Crisis Management
- Introduction to Criminology with Psychology of Crime