Earn your advanced degree now and be a SIKAP Grantee. The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) opens applications on the Second Batch of applicants for the Scholarships for Instructors’ Knowledge Advancement Program (SIKAP) Grants.
What is CHED SIKAP Grant?
SIKAP Grants provides opportunities for Higher Education Institution (HEI) teaching personnel, or former HEI teaching personnel seeking advanced studies in identified universities and colleges in the Philippines. Applicants may apply for a full-time or part-time scholarship and may choose their preferred model of implementation – Delivering HEI Model or Individual Model.
- Earn your master’s or doctorate degree
- Study in CHED partner HEIs or eligible HEIs
- Receive a monthly living allowance (Up to 25k for Master’s and up to 33k for doctorate)
- Filipino citizen;
- Employed as a Teaching Personnel in an HEI, or have been employed as Teaching Personnel within the last twelve (12) months, at the time of Application;
- No administrative or management position, employment in any government agency, or a private company, and has no other remunerative occupation elsewhere requiring regular hours of work;
- Full-time scholars must be on full-time study while part-time scholars must have a maximum of 12 units of teaching load or 20 hours of work per week;
- Has been admitted to a CHED-approved graduate program vertically articulated to her/his teaching discipline and must not hold a degree in the degree level being pursued;
- Not more than 52 years old for Master’s and not more than 50 years old for Doctorate;
- Must not be enjoying any other government-funded scholarship or grant at the time of application;
- Committed to complete the degree program requirements within the study duration; and
- Must not have a relative, up to the fourth (4th) degree of consanguinity or affinity, to any CHED employee in the CHED Regional Office (CHED RO) where the application is being processed.
- Application Form*
- Curriculum Vitae*
- Certificate of Employment**
- Statement of Eligibility and Undertaking**
- Recommendation Forms (Former Professor, Peer and Immediate Supervisor)**
- Birth Certificate or Passport (Proof of Citizenship)
- Medical Certificate**
- Proof of Admission to the DHEI or Eligible HEI
- Transcript of Records (for every undergraduate, professional, and graduate/post-graduate degree attained)
- Re-entry Action Plan**
- Release Form (for full-time study)
- Any Government-issued ID
1. Check the eligibility requirement.
2. Generate your Application Number here.
3. Download and Accomplish the Documentary Requirements.
4. Submit the complete scholarship package:
- For DHEI Model submit it to your Delivering Higher Education Institution
- For Individual Model, submit to the CHED RO (where applicant will be receiving instruction)
Deadline of Submission: March 15, 2022
For further inquiries, kindly contact your CHED Regional Office. See the contact details below.
For more information, email your CHED Regional Office or visit the CHED website here.
7 thoughts on “CHED SIKAP Scholarship for HEI teaching personnel”
I want to apply
I want to apply and need to take a exam for PNPA
i want to apply Nursing
I hope you would consider applicants from the academic non teaching area like school counselors and psychometricians who have to complete their masters degree to meet the ardous requirement for a board exam in order to professionally practice in their fields esp in this era where mental health is call of time.
I want to apply
Can i apply for this scholarship? I am not yet employed
I hope even none teaching should have a chance to be the one of your scholars and study for the masters degree. I would like to apply on this scholarship to start earned my masters degree.