BPI Online and Mobile Banking is the easiest way to manage your finances. It is a fast and efficient way to do all your financial transactions especially sending money from your account to another account of your choice. It is very convenient especially for people who have no time to visit their banks.
Some Features of BPI Mobile and Online Banking
- Quick fund transfer
- Move money between your accounts,
- Get to view all your accounts-deposit, prepaid card, credit card, loan, and investment,
- Convenient prepaid phone reloading,
- Paying bills to more than 600 merchants on time,
Customers of the Bank of the Philippine Island are in dismay after the Bank announced last May 30, Thursday, that they will charge fees for customers using some of the features of online and mobile banking. The added fee will start this July 1.
What transactions will be charge?
Sending money to other banks through “Instapay”, an electronic fund transfer system will be charged with an amount of P50 per transaction.
In addition, Money transfer to unenrolled BPI third-party account has a fee of P10.
What transactions will still be free?
Bpi said that money transfer to unenrolled BPI account using a QR code will still be free for a limited time, while the dollar to peso transfer and transfer to enrolled accounts will remain free.
They encourage their customers to enroll the unenrolled accounts so they won’t need to pay for the charges.
“Enroll your third party accounts to continue enjoying fund transfer at no cost. Just visit any branch or mail a signed Third Party Account Enrollment Form”, bpi mentioned.
BPI allows up to 99 enrolled accounts in their system for online fund transfers and payments for free.
How to enroll your third-party account?
Sending money to an enrolled account will be free of charge that’s why Bpi encourages their customers to start the enrolling as soon as possible.
Two ways to enroll your account
- Visit any BPI Branch near you– This is the fastest way to enroll a third party account. After one banking day, you can already transfer funds to the account you added.
- Email a signed Third Party Enrollment form- This is the newest form of enrollment. Before you need to mail it by sending to the desired address if you can’t go directly to the bank. However, now you can just do it by electronic mail.
Step by Step on enrolling your account by email.
- Download the Third Party Account Enrollment Form here.
- Afterward, Print the Enrollment Form and Fill out the required details and affix your signature.
- Email the scanned copy of the signed form to [email protected] using your registered online banking email with the subject: ‘Enrollment Request-Third Party Accounts’.
Remember to limit the file size up to 300 kb only. Upon receipt of your request, an SMS notification will be sent to your registered mobile number. Please check your account within 4 to 5 banking days to see if the third party account/s you requested to enroll has/have already been added.