TESDA is known for offering different vocational and technical skills. But do you know that aside from that they also giving free courses for foreign languages this year?
It is a big advantage for those applying for jobs outside the country to learn their language and culture. Since Filipinos already known from all over the world to be good in English, learning other languages would make your name on top of the lists.
5 Language Courses TESDA Offers
Language Skills Institute of Tesda offers 5 Language Courses which includes Nihonggo, Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic, and English proficiency.
- Japanese Language (Nihongo) and Culture – 150 hours
- Chinese Language (Mandarin) and Culture – 100 hours
- Spanish Language – 100 hours
- Arabic Language and Saudi / Gulf Culture – 100 hours
- English Proficiency for Customer Service Workers – 100 hours
These courses are free of charge. And the enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What are the qualifications?
You must be a Filipino Citizen (male/female), must be at least 18 years old, and a High School Graduate. However, priority will be given to those who are pre-selected/nearly-hired by the potential employer. But you can go and inquire if you want to study foreign languages.
- Original and photocopy of ANY of the following:
- College or High School Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Training Certificate from TESDA registered program
- National Certificate or Certificate of Competency issued by TESDA
- Original copy of NSO birth certificate/marriage certificate
- Three (3) pcs. 1”x1” and (1) pc. 2”x2” ID pictures with white background
- Career Profiling (to be scheduled during enrolment)
Schedule of Training for Language Skills Institute
For interested applicants, it is better to apply as early as possible since they are on a first-come, first-serve basis. They have no weekend or evening classes. Training will be from Mondays to Fridays, either in the morning or afternoon.
|Morning Session||7:30 am – 11:30 am /Monday to Friday|
|Afternoon Session||12:30 pm – 4:30 pm /Monday to Friday|
LSI REGIONAL SITES DIRECTORY
As can be seen, the photos above are the list of Tesda Language Skills Institute in every region. The phone and email number are included as well.
How to apply for the free courses?
You can go to the nearest TESDA LSI if you want to learn the courses they are offering. You can also opt to email or call them beforehand to inquire.
For applicants of the TESDA free language training (English, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish and Arabic), please register through TESDA online registration and wait for our text or call.From TESDA website