The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency is hiring K9/Dog handlers nationwide. If you are interested to apply, you may read the qualifications and requirements below:
- At least Highschool Graduate
- Physically and Mentally Fit
- Dog/Animal Lover
- Between 22 – 36 years old
- Willing to undergo 6 months training
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Country.
Regions that have quota for this hiring:
Interested applicants may submit, in a GREEN folder w/ Tabbings, the following documents:
• Application Letter addressed to the Director-General, PDEA
• Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
> CS Form 212, Revised 2017 (downloadable from CSC website)
> Cellphone Number/s & E-mail Address/es must be indicated.
• Diploma/Transcript of Records (TOR)
• NSO issued birth certificate
**Must be produced in 5 copies (1 original & 4 photocopies)**
Forward or submit your folders to the nearest PDEA Regional Office in your area (thru any courier service) or hand-carry your application folder.
Applications sent thru e-mail will not be entertained
For inquiries regarding hiring in the other region, you may message their respective Facebook pages directly.