The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration OWWA NCR will open the application for Education for Development Scholarship Program (EDSP) starting June 15, 2020 until August 15, 2020.
Who are qualified to apply on EDSP Scholarship?
- Legal dependent of an active OWWA member-OFW
- For Grade 12 – must have at least 80% GWA and belongs to the upper 20% of graduating class (based on Grade 11 grades)
- While for 2nd-5th year currently enrolled in college – with 85% GWA or its equivalent rating without failing grades
What are the Requirements for OWWA ESDP?
- Application Form
- 2 copies 2×2 ID picture
- Proof of OWWA Membership -Official Receipt of OWWA Contribution, OFW Membership Record
- Proof of Relationship to OFW – Birth Certificate (issued by PSA) of applicant, (if child of OFW)/ Birth Certificate (issued by PSA) of both applicant & OFW (if brother/sister of OFW) / Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) from PSA (if OFW is unmarried)
- Certified True Copy of Grades/ Transcript of Records
- Form 2 A. Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Form 2 B. Principal’s Certification
How to apply?
Applicants can submit their requirements online at email@example.com or through express delivery or courier services in the Office address of OWWA NCR 2nd floor, STWLPC Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.,Pasay City.
EDSP Application Form
Download and Fill up the application form below:
For other regions, you can contact OWWA Regional/Field Office in your area.
Source: OWWA NCR