The Social Security System SSS releases the updated PESONet Participating Bank List. SSS is encouraging its members to open an account in any of these banks for a fast and safe transfer of SSS benefits or loans as well as easier withdrawals.
List of SSS PESOnet Participating Banks
Here is the list of SSS PESONet accredited banks as of DECEMBER 31, 2020
Universal and Commercial Banks (U/KBs)
- Al-Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines
- Asia United Bank Corporation
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
- Bangkok Bank Public Co.
- Bank of America, NA Ltd.
- Bank of China Ltd. – Manila Branch
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- BDO Unibank, Inc
- China Banking Corporation
- CIMB Bank Philippines, Inc.
- Citibank, NA.
- CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- East West Banking Corporation
- Industrial Bank of Korea Manila Branch
- ING Bank, N.V
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- KEB Hana Bank – Manila Branch
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Mega International Commercial Bank Co, Ltd.
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd. – Manila Branch
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Philippine Bank of Communications
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Security Bank Corporation
- Shinhan Bank Manila Branch
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation – Manila Branch
- The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- United Overseas Bank Limited, Manila Branch
Thrift Banks (TBS)
- AllBank, Inc.
- Bank of Makati, Inc.
- China Bank Savings, Inc.
- Equicom Savings Bank, Inc.
- First Consolidated Bank, Inc.
- HSBC Savings Bank, Inc.
- Malayan Bank Savings and Mortgage Bank, Inc.
- Philippine Business Bank, Inc.
- Philippine Savings Bank
- Producers Savings Bank Corporation
- Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc.
- Wealth Development Bank Corporation
- Yuanta Savings Bank Philippines Inc.
Rural Banks (RBS)
- Bangko Mabuhay, Inc.
- Bank of Florida, Inc.
- BDO Network Bank, Inc.
- Camalig Bank, Inc
- Cebuana Lhuillier Rural Bank, Inc.
- Country Builders Bank, Inc.
- Dungganon Bank, Inc.
- East West Rural Bank, Inc.
- Innovative Rural Bank, Inc.
- Rang-Ay Bank, Inc.
- Rural Bank of Guinobatan, Inc.
Electronic Money Issuers (EMI) – Others
- DCPay Philippines, Inc.
- G-Xchange, Inc. (GXO)
- PayMaya Philippines, Inc.